Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Krowdguru Pte. Ltd. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes. Without limitation, these purposes include:
1. confirming your identity during creation of your account and to ensure your eligibility to use the Services provided;
2. communicating with you and responding to your queries;
3. improving our Services and your experience on our Website;
4. for entrepreneurs seeking capital, verifying and approving the disclosures you make to potential investors;
5. for investors looking to allocate capital, confirming that you are eligible to make investments through the Website in accordance with applicable laws;
6. providing you with information and updates on selected products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
7. administering and processing credit transactions in connection with your use of our Services;
8. analyzing the effectiveness of our advertisements and promotions;
9. customising your Website experience, as well as evaluating statistics on Website activity, such as what time you visited it, whether you have visited it before and what website referred you to it;
10. conducting required anti-money laundering checks;
11. notifying you of any changes to our Services that may be relevant to you;
12. conducting surveys, research and statistical analysis with the aim of helping us monitor and improve our Services;
13. supplying you with information that is relevant to your existing relationship with us; and/or
14. any other purposes as permitted by applicable laws.
Where we collect personal data for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary to fulfill that purpose, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal reasons.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Amendmetns to Personal data/ Opt out
You have a right to access, change and remove the personal data. You may also access, change and remove your personal details in you Profile Settings. You may also decline to receive e-mails by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ in any marketing e-mail you receive.
If you do not want your personal data to be shared among affiliates, business partners or unrelated third parties, you may opt-out of such information sharing by sending us an email at email@example.com
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Krowdguru pte ltd.
10, Anson Road,
This document was last updated on 16th June, 2017